Estabilished in 1976, Studio Catucci has been working for years in the fields of architecture design and site managing at a national and international level.
Strong of professional partners following the Studio’s philosophy of giving a high quality product and taking care of the client for his full satisfaction, Studio Catucci collaborates also with professional experts in structural design, security, interior design, in order to provide a complete assistance and management of any kind of project.
Freelancer in civil construction since more than forty years, with a large experience in design, supervision, direct management, in the private as well as the public building sectors.
Dr. Catucci’s experience started as Designer and later on as Chief Architect in two internationally well known engineering companies, where he was the responsable coordinator of the architectural, structural, plant, equipments sectors.
During his professional activity he carried out several projects abroad, in various foreign countries such as Libya, Nigeria, Sweden, Ceckia Republic, Jugoslavia, Jordan, Ghana, Egypt, Morocco, Switzerland and Lebanon.
- Assistant Professor at the University of Rome, Faculty of Architecture from 1976 to 1982.
- From 1987, is a trustful technical advisor of Swedish Government Public Building Board, acting as the Italian Responsible.
- From 1987 is a trustful Consultant of Italian Government- Ministry of Foreign Affaires, Public Property abroad and Cooperation Department
- From 1994 to 2006 act at N.I.R. Rome – Netherlands Institute at Rome- University of Groningen as technical advisor designer and supervisor.
- From 2001 is a trustful technical advisor , designer and Project Manager of Netherlands Embassy of Rome .
- From 2005 is a trustful technical advisor , designer and Project Manager of Turkish Embassy of Rome
- From 2010 is a trustfull technical advisor, designer and project manager of STATSBYGG – Norwegian Embassy of Rome .
- From 2010 is trustfull technical advisor of Italian Government Council (Consiglio di Stato)-Commissatio ad Acta for Bari New justice town.
- From 2011 is trustfull Consultant of Norwegian STATSBYGG National Board of Public Building Abroad
Dr. Catucci is also skilled in Project Management and Property Management Systems applied in several projects in Italy and abroad.
Chiara Del Gaudio, Architect – Alessandro Cubeddu, Architect – Marta Catucci, Interior Designer